English Language Assistant at La Mache School International Department
Offer: Internship in 2018/19
For a student studying in Language/Education/Arts Studies – M1 or M2 (internship in the framework of studies)
Possible starting periods:
• September 2018 (6 months)
• January/February 2019 (6 months)
Location : Lyon – France, Ecole La Mache www.ecolelamache.org
Traineeship grant: 3.75€/hour – working hours = 25/30 per week (+/-432 €/month)
Experience in education and teaching would be appreciated, motivation, autonomy, initiative, patience. Spanish language appreciated
Contact: Tatiana Rupcic firstname.lastname@example.org
Assist English teachers in their classes
• Teach English to small groups of students
• Work and Exchange with English teachers on pedagogical tools (teaching tools, teaching methods…)
• Prepare our students to English Cambridge Exams KET / PET and FCE.
• Assist the Manager of the international department to look for and set up partnerships in Europe.
• Help students preparation for oral exams by providing conversational practice
• Encourage students to be more ambitious and outgoing, and to develop abilities to better communicate their own beliefs and view of the world
• Help students to understand different cultures.