The Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences offers more than 100 study programmes.
There are two types of study programmes at the BA and MA level: single major programmes (with students enrolling in a single department, and taking most of their courses in the department) and programmes taken in combination with another major (with students enrolling in two study programmes and studying for degrees in both).
The first type of programme is offered by the following departments: Comparative literature, Croatian language and literature, English language and literature, History, Information Sciences, Pedagogy, Philosophy, Psychology and Sociology; the second type is offered by Archaeology, Art History, Comparative literature, Croatian language and literature, Ethnology and Cultural Anthropology, History, Linguistics, Pedagogy, Philosophy, Phonetics and Sociology and the following language and literature programmes: Classic Philology (Greek and Latin), East, West and South Slavic languages, English (including Scandinavian languages and literatures), French, German, Hungarian, Indology, Italian, Portuguese, Romanian, Spanish and Turkish.
Most programs are held in Croatian language or related language at the philological study programs.
- Faculty offers up to 20 postgraduate programs each year.
- Faculty offers courses of Croatian language at Croaticum centre.
- Croaticum Summer / Winter / Fall School of the Croatian Language and Culture
- Ethnological School, Lovinac 2020
- 16th Student Bioethics Workshop “Bioethics and Education”Mali Lošinj, Croatia, 17.–20. May 2020.
- Bioethics in Context VII: Medicine between Science and Art of Healing”, Berlin, Germany, 21.–28. June 2020.
- The Lobor Archaeological and Bioarchaeological Project, Lobor, 21. June – 18. July 2020.
- Summer school Environmental History and Historical Ecology of the Dinaric Karst, Karst, Slovenija, 13/14–18/19 July 2020
- Summer Film School
The goal of the registry is to provide information to: students and researchers who intend to take up study in the DH field,lecturers who are looking for examples of good practices in the DH field or want to promote their own DH-related teaching activities and material, and administrators who aim to attract and facilitate staff mobility and exchange. Platform for the sharing of information on DH courses