We are glad to see that you have chosen the Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences (FFZG) for your exchange and that your home university has sent your nomination for exchange.
1) You must apply online on UNIZG’S website.
The documents you need to enclose to your application form are:
- Curriculum Vitae
- The Learning Agreement* (signed by yourself and your Home University. FFZG will sign LA after the evaluation as a proof of acceptance.)
- Grade Transcript
- Nomination letter
- Certificate of Enrolment
- Copy of the ID card (both sides) / Passport (first page with the photo and personal data)
- Proof of English knowledge if you are following courses in English – B2 level
PLEASE NOTE: Department of English Language requires minimum B2 for BA (undergraduate) level and minimum C1 for MA (graduate) level. Department of English language and Literature will evaluate and accept only students who are studying English language at their home University (as major subject) and have high English language proficiency: for BA level (undergraduate) minimum B2 and for MA level (graduate) minimum C1.
All the documents need to be in English!
2) UNIZG will send to us (FFZG) your COMPLETE application. Only complete applications will be taken under the consideration.
Students can apply only for the subject area /field of study arranged by the bilateral Erasmus+ agreement.
IMPORTANT: Department of English language and Literature will evaluate and accept only students who are studying English language at their home University (as major subject) and have high English language proficiency: for BA level (undergraduate) minimum B2 and for MA level (graduate) minimum C1.
*LEARNING AGREEMENT has to be arranged with the departmental ECTS coordinator(s) at the FFZG BEFORE sending the application. It is important to contact respective departmental coordinator in order to receive updated list of courses for next semester. Some courses might be conducted in the form of individual consultations (due to the fact that most courses are in Croatian language.)
Learning agreement will be signed by FFZG AFTER the evaluation process.
List of departmental ECTS coordinators is available HERE
OPTION 1: Please refer to the instructions of the following LINK
OPTION 2: If you need to use the Learning agreement from your Home University, please make sure that the contact and responsible person’s names and contacts are as follows:
- Receiving Institution: University of Zagreb, Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences
- Erasmus code: HR ZAGREB01
- Address: Ivana Lučića 3, 10000 Zagreb, Croatia
- Contact person: Ivana Bedeković, Student mobility coordinator; email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com phone: +3851 4092 138
- Responsible person: Željka Milošević, Ph.D., Institutional ECTS coordinator, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For all administrative issues please contact (Ms) Ivana Bedeković, student mobility coordinator at the Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences: email: email@example.com