SUSPENSION OF COUNSELING AND CONSULTATIONS
AT THE OFFICE FOR INTERNATIONAL COOPERATION.
The support from our Office will continue as usual and administrative services that
do not involve public contact is provided by e-mail and phone.
Given that the epidemiological situation can quickly change, and these recommendations may be updated to respond to such changes, all persons are advised to stay informed by following the CIPH and Ministry of Health websites, where up-to-date information about the coronavirus and preventive measures are published daily.
ACADEMIC CALENDAR 2021/2022 (BA and MA study programmes)
- Lectures for BA and MA study programmes will start on Monday, 11.10.2021.
- PhD students will arrange activities with mentor/supervisor or Head of the respective PhD programme.
- Lectures at CROATICUM will start on Monday, 4.10.2021. For more information: https://croaticum.ffzg.unizg.hr/ , room: B-103.
- Winter semester 04.10.2021. – 18.02.2022.
- Classes: 10.10.2021. – 21.01.2022.
- Exams: 24.01.2022. – 18.02.2022.
- Summer semester: 28.02.2022. – 23.09.2022.
- Classes: 28.02.2022. – 10.06.2022.
- Exams: 13.06.2022. – 15.07.2022. and 29.08.2022. – 23.09.2022.
PLEASE NOTE: All guest students are OBLIGATED to contact departmental ECTS/CEEPUS coordinator(s) or Head of the PhD study programme who will provide them with information about all academic issues (selection of courses, literatures, guidance for research projects etc.) in order to finalize their Learning agreements or research proposals.
INFORMATION PACKAGE – winter semester 2021/22 (includes most relevant information on enrollment, OIB, internet access, Learning agreement, Library etc..)
- COVID 19 Statement
- OIB – PIN request form
- OIB request form – English translation
- OIB Zahtjev – Croatian – to be filled in
- Pristupnica – Internet access form
- ZET – Public transportation – how to fill it out
- ZET – Public transportation form
Please bear in mind that face-to-face consultations with coordinators are mostly suspended so please send all requests via email.
Students can use LA templates/forms from their home universities but it is required to be filled out as follows:
- Host institution: Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences, University of Zagreb
- Address: Ivana Lučića 3, 10000 Zagreb, Croatia
- Erasmus code: HR ZAGREB01
- Contact person: Ivana Bedeković, email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org , phone: ++385 1 4092 138
- Responsible person: Željka Miklošević, PhD; Faculty ECTS Coordinator, email: email@example.com, phone:++385 1 4092 348
HORIZONTAL MOBILITY (elective courses at other faculties)
Students can combine courses from different faculties under the following rules:
- At least 70% percent of courses have to be at the Host institution/faculty and maximun of 30% at other faculty
- Horizontal mobility has to be approved by departmental coordinator from the “other” faculty
- Courses from different faculties cannot be in the same Learning agreement (one LA for each faculty)
- Form for the enrolment approval of elective courses – it is issued upon student’s arrival by the student mobility coordinator at the Host institution/faculty (one form for each elective course – maximum 30%!)
IN CASE YOU NEED A DOCTOR (upon arrival in Zagreb)
For any medical assistance (COVID-19 included) please contact our School of Medicine Centre for Health Activity. In the link below you can find updated schedule of our doctors along with phone numbers of doctors on duty. The schedule is regularly updated.
Please, don’t visit hospitals’ emergency rooms if the situation is not really urgent.
If it’s a weekend / bank holiday, you should go to the EMERGENCY MEDICAL ASSISTANCE INSTITUTE located in Heinzlova 88. This hospital receives accident victims and patients with sudden, serious illnesses 24-hours a day.
In emergencies for which an ambulance is needed dial 112! 112 is the emergency number for fire, ambulance and police. You will be asked to explain what has happened, where it has happened and from which number you are calling.